Acrp30 Porcine, HEK293 (Adiponectin)
Synonyms: GBP-28, AdipoQ, ACDC Acrp30, APM-1, Adiponectin.
- APM-1 has been found to form homotrimers, which can be the building blocks for higher order complexes found circulating in serum.
- Relatively newly identified family member which is a polypeptide protein that is 244 a.a. in length. The Acrp30, human protein is part of the soluble defense collagen family.
- When there is a large weight loss this leads to an elevation of the levels of adiponectin being circulating within the body. There is also evidence to suggest process is carried out through the brain.
- Secreted within the bloodstream and it represents about 0.01% of plasma proteins that is present. In diabetic patients the levels are significantly less when compared to non-diabetic.
- Originate from the apM1 gene, this gene has been found to show high expression within adipose cells and tissues.
Formulation: Lyophilized and sterile filtered from 0.5 mg/ml in 50mM NaCl. and 20mM Tris buffer to pH7.5.
Solubility: Lyophilized pellet should be fully dissolved in 0.5mg/ml of deionized water (stock solution)
Stability: Store lyophilized at -20°C for long term storage and 4°C for short term. Please avoid repeated freezing/thawing cycles.
Applications: Western Blotting
Purity: More than 90% as determined by SDS PAGE and HPLC.
Amino Acid Sequence:
HVDYKDDDDK PAGETTEKPG ALLPMPKGAC AGWMAGIPGH PGHNGTPGRD GRDGVPGEKG EKGDTGLTGP KGDTGESGVT GVEGPRGFPG IPGRKGEPGE SAYVYRSAFS VGLETRVTVP NMPIRFTKIF YNQQNHYDVT TGKFHCNIPG LYYFSFHITV LKDVKVSLYK DKAVLFTYDQ QDKNVDQASG VLLYLEKGDQ WLQAYGDEEN GVYADNVNDS FTGFLLYHNIE.
Please contact us if you require any further information